Our intuitive browser based dashboard allows devices to be monitored and controlled on mobile, tablet and desktop. With frequent feature releases our digital platform is constantly evolving to better meet the needs of our global customers. Key features include:
- View live and historic location and sensor data from devices.
- Remotely update a device’s shipping label or screen graphic in a range of formats (jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf) uploaded images are automatically formatted, resized and rotated for optimal display on device displays.
- Remotely adjust device settings including update frequency, accelerometer sensitivity and more.
- Draw Geozones on the map and configure email alerts for when devices enter or leave these areas.
- Create and edit email notifications based upon sensor data thresholds being broken (G-force, Temp & location).
- Secure by design and ready for scale, hosted on AWS.
- Multiple user accounts support with email invitation for extra users.
- Make it your own with options to brand the dashboard with your own colour scheme and logo.
The Envio API is organised around REST.
- All data and device control functionality can be accessed over the Envio rest-API.
- Image processing service allows you to send a range of image formats and sizes and have them automatically formatted for use on devices.
- Please contact your account manager for API credentials.
- API docs are available within the envio dashboard under the settings menu.
Device plans include unlimited cellular data that functions in over 200 countries.
- No extra charges for roaming.
- No SIM management or provisioning required.